Walk thru the mock-up of the Waypoint 36
The new Waypoint 36 by American Tugs. Two-cabin + convertible dinette = Sleeps six! Yacht quality build. 17,000 displacement. Only $350,000 introductory pricing.
Call Steve for full information and reserve your Waypoint for 2018 delivery. 360-466-2961.
New dinette mold under construction
The crew is working hard developing the new Waypoint for spring 2018 deliveries.
We are building several new pieces of fiberglass tooling that will enable us to build high quality parts efficiently.
Call Steve for complete information at 360-466-2961 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Let’s get your family out on the water this summer!
A new American Tug 395 is shipping to her owners! 395-13 is heading east where she will soon be cruising on the Great Loop.
We would like to help your dreams come true. Let’s build your family a new American Tug. email@example.com
What: American Tug Factory Open House
When: This Saturday – February 10th – 10am to 3pm
Where: 800 S Pearle Jensen Rd, La Conner WA 98257
- Come and see how we build these great boats.
- View the lamination shop, wood shop & assembly area.
- Meet the builders – several boats under construction.
- View completed 435 & 395 + an AT-34 on Trawler Row.
- See the new Waypoint 36 in build- full size interior mock-up.
See the Waypoint 36 under construction on the shop floor.
- Full size mock-up – see the new cabin configuration.
- Meet her builders and ask the tough questions.
Come see American Tugs at the new Bell Harbor Boat Show
on Seattle’s waterfront. Jan 26th thru Feb 3rd.
2004 AT-34 Island Time
New American Tug 485 Patricia K
On display will be a beautiful 2004 American Tug 34 Island Time that is in our brokerage on Trawler Row. We will be featuring our latest build, the 2018 American Tug 485 The Patricia K.
Buy your tickets in advance and receive free parking at Bell Harbor!
Introducing the new Waypoint 36 by Tomco Marine
The new Waypoint 36 – Introductory at $350,000
- LOA: 36’6″ Beam: 13’3″ Displacement: 17,000 Lbs Draft: 3’5″
- Diesel: 230-gallons Water: 120-gallons Waste: 45-gallons
Two-cabin Interior + convertible dinette = sleeps six!
- Master cabin forward – island queen (76×57 berth)
- Guest cabin on port side – double berth (76×48 berth)
- Convertible dinette in salon – double berth (76×48 berth)
- Raised pilothouse with adjustable helm seat. Copilot seating for 2 guests. Great sightlines through nine windows. Dash electronics console, upper electronics console, sliding pilothouse doors, LED lighting, 120-volt & 12-volt outlets.
- Large master stateroom forward with island queen. Port & starboard hanging lockers. Storage under bed. Portlights with screens, Bomar hatch overhead. LED reading lights. 120-volt and USB power.
- Guest cabin on port side. Hanging locker. Portlight with screen. 120-volt and USB power. LED reading light.
- Head is on starboard. 12-volt electric flush fresh water toilet. Vanity with integral sink and storage. Large shower with glass door. Portlight with screen. Wye valve for waste discharge.
- The L-shaped galley is aft on starboard with 2-burner propane stove & oven. Isotherm drawer refrigerator. Hard surface countertop with stainless sink.
- The salon includes a forward & aft facing dinette that will convert to sleep two. Dinette with removable pedestal. Aluminum framed windows with good sight lines, mini-blinds. Stereo, LED lighting, blinds, and 120-volt outlet.
Salon with convertible dinette
- Twin solar panels on PH roof – totaling 260-watts, battery selector and parallel switches, AC/DC distribution panel with backlighting, auto battery combiner, 2ea 4-D house batteries, 1ea Gp27 Engine battery, shore power system, battery charger with inverter.
- Volvo electronic fuel-injected 260-hp marine diesel engine, Racor fuel filtration, electronic shift & throttle, seawater strainer, sound deadening package in engine room. Stainless shaft and bronze 4-blade prop & drip-less shaft seal.
- Side power 6-hp bow thruster, composite rudder & skeg with hydraulic steering. 3ea 2000-gph auto bilge pumps, electric air horn, International LED navigation lights.
Guest cabin – port side
- Four boats available in 2018 directly from Tomco Marine Group.
- Hull #1 is on the shop floor in La Conner, WA and is now under construction for a spring delivery.
- Introductory pricing for first boats is $350,000.
- White hull with blue boot stripe.
- Call Steve Scruggs at Tomco Marine – 206-930-6139 or firstname.lastname@example.org