Tomco is proud to announce the launch of another American Tug 435. This gorgeous flag blue hull will be cruising the waters of Puget Sound and the Salish Sea beginning in a few weeks. Congratulations to her new owners.
Just rolled out of the Tomco shop
For additional information or to arrange a tour of the American Tug factory please contact Steve Scruggs at 206-930-6139 or email@example.com.
We are making several changes to the American Tug 365!
Changes for 2015 include:
- Full length cockpit cover will allow easy enclosure if desired
- Longer upper boat deck for dinghy or space for entertaining
- New linear galley
- U-shape settee with two comfortable lounging corners
- New cabinetry with full face frame construction
- Revised dash board with improved sight lines
- Revised electronics upper cabinet with built in defroster system
- Revised master cabin with new joinery & wood lined hull sides
- New deck accessed anchor locker & storage
The new U-shape settee & linear galley allows more seating & two comfortable corners.
We are excited to be making these revisions for 2015. It will now be easy to add a cockpit enclosure with the overhead cover extending further aft, she will have the fully polished stainless support rails like our other models. The larger upper “boat deck” will now carry up to a 10.5-foot dinghy and/or a larger upper entertaining area. The new master stateroom will feature the AT-395 style joinery with sapele or maple hull “ceiling” lining. The anchor locker will have a large deck hatch allowing it to be used as easily accessed storage. All nice improvements to a great boat.
American Tug 365 Hull #11 will be the first boat to feature the new changes, come on past the factory and let’s take a look. Let’s build your boat so you have her for summer 2015 and join our Alaska Flotilla trip.
Call Steve at 360-466-2961 or steve@Americantugs.com