Come see American Tugs at the new Bell Harbor Boat Show
on Seattle’s waterfront. Jan 26th thru Feb 3rd.
2004 AT-34 Island Time
New American Tug 485 Patricia K
On display will be a beautiful 2004 American Tug 34 Island Time that is in our brokerage on Trawler Row. We will be featuring our latest build, the 2018 American Tug 485 The Patricia K.
Buy your tickets in advance and receive free parking at Bell Harbor!
Introducing the new Waypoint 36 by Tomco Marine
The new Waypoint 36 – Introductory at $350,000
- LOA: 36’6″ Beam: 13’3″ Displacement: 17,000 Lbs Draft: 3’5″
- Diesel: 230-gallons Water: 120-gallons Waste: 45-gallons
Two-cabin Interior + convertible dinette = sleeps six!
- Master cabin forward – island queen (76×57 berth)
- Guest cabin on port side – double berth (76×48 berth)
- Convertible dinette in salon – double berth (76×48 berth)
- Raised pilothouse with adjustable helm seat. Copilot seating for 2 guests. Great sightlines through nine windows. Dash electronics console, upper electronics console, sliding pilothouse doors, LED lighting, 120-volt & 12-volt outlets.
- Large master stateroom forward with island queen. Port & starboard hanging lockers. Storage under bed. Portlights with screens, Bomar hatch overhead. LED reading lights. 120-volt and USB power.
- Guest cabin on port side. Hanging locker. Portlight with screen. 120-volt and USB power. LED reading light.
- Head is on starboard. 12-volt electric flush fresh water toilet. Vanity with integral sink and storage. Large shower with glass door. Portlight with screen. Wye valve for waste discharge.
- The L-shaped galley is aft on starboard with 2-burner propane stove & oven. Isotherm drawer refrigerator. Hard surface countertop with stainless sink.
- The salon includes a forward & aft facing dinette that will convert to sleep two. Dinette with removable pedestal. Aluminum framed windows with good sight lines, mini-blinds. Stereo, LED lighting, blinds, and 120-volt outlet.
Salon with convertible dinette
- Twin solar panels on PH roof – totaling 260-watts, battery selector and parallel switches, AC/DC distribution panel with backlighting, auto battery combiner, 2ea 4-D house batteries, 1ea Gp27 Engine battery, shore power system, battery charger with inverter.
- Volvo electronic fuel-injected 260-hp marine diesel engine, Racor fuel filtration, electronic shift & throttle, seawater strainer, sound deadening package in engine room. Stainless shaft and bronze 4-blade prop & drip-less shaft seal.
- Side power 6-hp bow thruster, composite rudder & skeg with hydraulic steering. 3ea 2000-gph auto bilge pumps, electric air horn, International LED navigation lights.
Guest cabin – port side
- Four boats available in 2018 directly from Tomco Marine Group.
- Hull #1 is on the shop floor in La Conner, WA and is now under construction for a spring delivery.
- Introductory pricing for first boats is $350,000.
- White hull with blue boot stripe.
- Call Steve Scruggs at Tomco Marine – 206-930-6139 or firstname.lastname@example.org