Cruise to Alaska in 2015 with American Tugs
It is time to go to Alaska with your American Tug friends. 2015 is the year!
We have planned an Alaskan Adventure with Mark Bunzel and his Waggoner Flotilla Cruising trips. Those that made one of his three cruises this past summer all had a great experience. We want to draw on his unique expertise for a fun and well executed cruise to Alaska.
American Tug’s Waggoner Flotilla Trip to Alaska
May 16th – June 5th, 2015
We are very pleased to offer the American Tug Owner’s Group a special flotilla trip program to SE Alaska. We call this a program because it includes:
- Planning Kit with 3 Douglass Cruising Guides covering BC and SEAK, Inside Passage Planning Maps, 2015 Waggoner Cruising Guide, 2015 Ports & Passes, and Local Knowledge books.
- 3 day Seminar program in March or April
- 3 Week One-Way Flotilla from Anacortes to Ketchikan with events at a number of locations. Some dinners are group pot-luck dinners. Some are at the most popular marina restaurants on the Inside Passage. We include a “All you can eat – crab and prawn dinner” at Pierre’s Echo Bay Lodge and Marina in the package. All other dinner events are optional and paid for by each boat.
- All arrangements with marinas are pre-reserved and coordinated for advance notice and potential weather delays. Owners are responsible for their own moorage.
- Flotilla leader Mark Bunzel will lead the trip providing individual daily briefings including weather and suggested routing with coordination for all participants. On going communication with all participants before and during the trip. There are also typically 2-3 check-in phone calls with the participants before departure.
- Flotilla participation is priced at $2500 per boat. A 50% deposit is due upon sign-up. Planning Kits will be shipped and seminar registration confirmed upon first payment. 50% due 60 days prior to departure.
Full information at: www.americantugexpeditions.com
Let’s join Mark for his first trip of 2015 to Alaska.